Pilates Terms & Conditions
- All Pilates Courses to be booked using our online service. Booking is on a “first come, first served” basis
- Course fees must be paid in advance of course commencing.
- In the event of an absence due to sickness, holidays etc, the clinic will offer a make-up class at the end of the pilates course. This make up class must be taken within the same course period.
- Cancellation policy is 24 hours prior to course commencing.
- All pilates fees are eligible for Income Tax & Medical Insurance reimbursement.
Physiotherapy Treatment Terms & Conditions
- All physiotherapy treatments should be cancelled or changed with 24 hours advance notice. This facilitates the appointments to be filled from our waiting list.
- Cancellations within 24 hours incur a 50% treatment fee unless the appointment is filled.All appointments are confirmed by patient’s preferred method of communication (text/email/phone call) 24 hours in advance.
- Any physiotherapy goods unused in resalable conditions will be refunded on returns
- Unfortunately goods which have been used are not eligible unless there is a manufacturing fault.